Wednesday, September 1, 2010

space

I have a new sewing space. hopefully it means I will accomplish more of my goals. I am still trying to learn how to sew straight :) Jake started school yesterday so I am trying to have a set schedule for when I am done with work also.

like the box and the wrapping paper storage in the back?  I don't have big closets to hide things like that in here.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

this is WONDERFUL! I'm looking for a simple desk and chair so i can make a sewing station too. not much luck at the DI yet, but i'm not in a hurry. i love love love your chair. so creative and pretty. (and we don't have closets in our new house either).

And We Sailed On said...

way to go! It looks great! I can't wait to see what you create! you are doing awesome Kristen!
ps. Do you get the Memory mixer newsletter? You get freebies and also I can send you to some other sites for free paper and embellishment downloads. Its really easy! I did buy a few beach packs off the mm site because I want to do some beach mini books but there is so much out there you can get for free!

Hopeful Homemaker said...

Kris, it looks awesome! I'm so excited for you!

The Bostons said...

I love seeing all of your little "re-dos" on the furniture! I especially like the sewing chair! And the dresser turned out very cute too!