I wanted to make a little reading nook in a spot in our place. When I was in CO I didn't find any chairs for a good price, but this was available from my parent's house, so I decided to take it home to repaint and recover. Before it was brown with an ugly green cover. We painted it white and I used this ikea fabric that I had previously made into a tablecloth. (the tablecloth didn't look great) so I used it on this instead and I love the bright cheery colors.
Jake even offered to be the model. In fact, he was the one who sewed the covers. My husband is amazing. I love his ability and confidence to do everything. There are a lot of guys out there who wouldn't even know how to work a sewing machine.
Happy first week of school, mi amor!
1 comments:
ok. that ROCKS.
Post a Comment