It is 8 pm and 78 degrees outside right now. I love it. In case you didn't already know, I am in denial that fall is here. Totally and completely in denial... I even told God today that if He wanted to skip the cold fall and winter that we usually get this year, I would be ok with that. I don't know if He's actually going to do it though :)
Maybe if I don't put out fall decorations and continue eating ice cream, going on bike rides, and enjoying sunny days the cold weather won't come. maybe. or maybe I just need to move somewhere different to experience that.
Like I said, I'm in denial.
Last Minute Holiday Bunting Tutorial
1 day ago
1 comments:
I'm planning to go waterskiing tomorrow since I wasn't able to before we moved. Though my little sister has gone late October, I'm always game for boating in October.
But I'll take the cold, too. It make my tulips bloom in the spring.
Post a Comment