Saturday, February 26, 2011

resolutions- a follow up

How are you doing on your resolutions for this year?  hopefully better than me.
I think I may need to start doing a weekly update just to hold myself accountable. Last month's theme for me was energy. Although I didn't get myself into a wonderful schedule, I exercised more and did have more energy.  I was really feeling bummed about my progress last month, and then my husband came home and told me someone says that I am always smiling and happy. probably because that person only sees me once a week. Anyway...
February's theme has been spirit. a lot of days I feel like I am doing worse then last month, but I haven't blogged about one thing that has brought the Spirit of God into our lives and home more: working in the temple.
We started a month ago and it has been wonderful. We are there early on Saturday mornings (our 4:30 rotation is the next 2 weeks- it is usually 5:30am) and cherish this opportunity we have to serve. It is wonderful. There hasn't been a week when I leave that I don't have a grin on my face and feeling of peace in my heart.   While I still have a long way to go, I am grateful to know that God loves me and I will continually strive to always come closer to our Father in Heaven.

1 comments:

Luell said...

That is so great you are working in the Temple. I love being an ordinance worker. There is no way to describe what it brings to your life. There just isn't anything better!