This is very late. I was so bummed when I realized that I missed it this month and forgot to take pictures while we were camping. Thankfully, I realized that the pictures my mother-in-law let me have from her camera from the 12th capture what were doing last weekend.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
August 12of12
Labels: 12 of 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We got off on the Yuba Lake exit when we were driving to Cedar City to feed Gideon. We didn't actually go to the lake, but you have now answered our question of who goes that far to go boating.
Yeah, I totally forgot, too! Luckily, it's not like I would have photographed my lazy self, so it was easy enough to run around snapping pictures of anything I could think of from the day before. I would have been so sad to have missed a month. I LOVE looking back at these and chronicling my life this way.
Post a Comment