Saturday, August 20, 2011

fasting

image


I'm thinking of having a fast from Facebook, Pinterest and looking at blogs for some time.  I wonder if I would do more with my time if I eliminated these things.

I just need to be prepared to get my butt in gear to actually focus on all the things on my to-do list.  Otherwise I'm pretty sure I will be good at finding other things to waste my time on.

4 comments:

The Bostons said...

I would be sad...

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

I've done that before! However, I wouldn't recommend doing them ALL at the same time...pick one and start with that! good luck. i'll miss ya!

And We Sailed On said...

I stay off line most of the time and I like it that way. Keeps me happier. I TOTALLY think you should jump in and do this online art class with me instead!

http://bravegirlsclub.com/soul-restoration-1

E

Bethany said...

Kristen, I seriously need to do this too! Such a good idea. Thank you for the congrats! :D