I already showed you transformation 1- our office. Since we shoved everything in there to do the next room, I don't have a final picture, but will post one soon.
I don't think I ever showed you transformation 2: our kitchen. It's still a work in progress and no where close to my inspiration, but I like it.
My inspiration:
My cabinets will be pained white as soon as we are moved into all of the other rooms. :) The white cabinets will help bring in more light and provide more of a contrast with the blue.
I was really worried when I first thought about painting the ceiling blue, but after getting advice from a friend who is a great interior designer, and knowing that I have a lot of light coming into the space, I decided to go for it.
| left:( before) with the boring tan right: (after) with gray walls and blue ceiling |

2 comments:
Cool! I can't wait to see the finished kitchen. White will look good to go with the blue I think. Do you have a picture of the room from a little farther away? I would love to see the bigger picture with the ceiling.
What a fun project. I'm loving watching the transformations you're making in your house. Sounds like an awesome adventure. I love the blue ceiling. :)
Post a Comment