Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i love ruffles

i love ruffles. Have I mentioned that before? :) I know they are in style right now, but I have always loved a ruffle on a classy white blouse, on a beautiful skirt, etc. And right now I love them on everything!
Speaking of ruffles, I recently found this cute blog that I enjoy reading. They are having a contest right now and since I know that you are all very creative, I wanted to put it out there in case any of you want to enter. The prize is big and great and since I am fresh out of ideas of something to make (and know I would not win anyway) I figured I should pass it on in case one of you wanted to.
And, by the way, she is doing a giveaway on her blog now, so head on over to enter.

2 comments:

And We Sailed On said...

OH cute!!! I love it! Maybe I can get something together, because, you know thats JUST what I need, another prjoect! ha!
xo

Hopeful Homemaker said...

Kris, you should enter! Ruffles remind me of you.