In the last 2 weeks Jake and I have tried several new recipes. I just realized that the majority of them come from The Pioneer woman. I really don't know why- maybe because we have been on their more and Jake even went there too so we could try to win a kindle for him. But anyway, here are some of the recipes we tried that we recommend.
1. tres leches cake is my very favorite cake ever. I was feeling brave one day and decided to try it, AND it is the first time ever that I have tried to do a layered cake. While not perfect, it turned out great and I was proud of myself. See the pictures below
3. bacon and mushroom pasta. I love sauteed mushrooms. They are so good. And eating mushrooms takes me back to Kennett Square, a town I lived in for 6 months of my mission where we worked with so many wonderful Mexicans who worked in the "hongo" factories.
we also tried Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls, but for some reason they didn't turn out all that amazing to me.
3 comments:
good job, you are brave!!! that cake looks wonderful, and I love your cake stand!
LOVE IT!
That cake looks beautiful! Well done. I looked at that pancake recipe, and it looks yummy. You guys are awesome.
Post a Comment