We will be in the Bahamas with Jake's family next month. So in honor of that, I bought myself flowers yesterday. They make me happy and are too pretty to just get a few times a year. So, i went to a flower shop and picked out the ones I wanted- a beautiful, big hydrangea stem and 3 ranunculus flowers in bright colors (I temporarily forgot the name and looked like an idiot at the shop when I kept calling them
rhododendron) but, in spite of my spaciness (which seems to have happened much more lately now that I am out of school), I needed to see some bright colors. I am so sick of the blah, no sun, cold weather and am so ready for the sunny, bright colors of spring. And I can't wait to see the colors in the Bahamas.
So, if you're having one of those days, go buy yourself some flowers. It's just what the doctor ordered. :)
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
bahamas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chris bought me flowers the beginning of February. I was able to get three bouquets from the bunch (they were from Sam's Club). The bathroom bouquet succumbed quicker, but the other two are still going pretty strong. It was quite the investment for a month long of happiness!
oh that sounds great. I may do that!
xoxo
jealous of your trip,
E
Well, you're not alone. Ranunculus isn't exactly the easiest flower name to remember! When I bought some last week the girl at the store had no clue what they were, and wouldn't even try to say their name! It doesn't matter, as long as you come home with what you wanted! Hope you enjoy them. Mine are a week old and still looking gorgeous.
Post a Comment