I got tagged in a fun photo tag by Hannah (great picture by the way) and a great idea for having something to post when I don't have much to say :)
Here are the rules:
1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.
My folders are by date, and this is the oldest folder, so it's the first. It is a folder of old pictures that my brother scanned in and I got from his computer at Christmas. This picture is of my grandmother when she was a child and is so cute. I recently framed this picture and put it on my wall because I love it so much. It is one of those perfect vintage pictures that will always be awesome.
Ready? Tag, you're it: 1. Stephanie 2. Brent and Christa 3. Jennifer 4. Emily 5. Audra and any one else who wants to do it!
And, in case you were wondering... my mouth is still hurting from Wednesday. I don't think that's normal. I still can't chew or even lay on that side, but hopefully healing will come soon. Hope you all had a wonderful sabbath.

1 comments:
What a neat picture! I bet that will be a treasure for years to come! Very cool!
Post a Comment