Today I have been a little bummed all day, and I just now realized why. I have a dentist appointment this afternoon. I guess you could say I have the dentist blues.
Going to the dentist is one of my least favorite things to do, which is funny considering the fact that when I first met Jake, he told me he wanted to be a dentist. He has now changed his mind, although I still think it might be nice to get free dental care one day, and my mom thinks we need a dentist in the family :)
But anyway, the worst part of it all is that the current dental care I need is expensive dental care. Today I am getting a crown. I also need a tooth implant!! At (almost 27) years old! Anyway, that dental care will come when I make sure I can afford it and that I am not over my insurance maximum amount for the year. At least after today I can chew on my right side until I can afford to fix the left (instead of chewing carefully on either side now)
Ha! I bet you've never had the dental blues :)
disclaimer: the author of this post is very well aware of the fact that her blog is no longer (and maybe never was) interesting, enlightening, or well written. She is however, deciding between leaving the blogging world behind for a bit or continuing to write nonsense posts.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
open wide
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Nope. Not the dentist blues, but I do have a major case of the doctor blues, which is unfortunate because I'm pregnant and have to see them every week. :(
I've got major dentist anxiety! And your blog is interesting, enlightening and well written, and I really hope you'll press forward and keep it up. Just hold on till spring, everything will get better.
no...i love your posts. i usually don't read peoples blogs, but i read almost all of yours. don't stop. I love it! :)
Keep the non-sense posting going! I read it! I like your crafts too!!!
Hey - that disclaimer at the bottom is pretty messed up. What do you think you're doing? What would I read at 12:45 at night when I just don't feel like getting up and taking out my contacts and going to bed? I check several times a day for blog updates from you, Jen, and Em. I guess there's not a lot I do while holding Brinley during the day when she won't let me get any real work in. Its either read your blog or watch "The View" or a soap opera. I'm embarrassed already about how much I've seen Rachael Ray. (I won't even admit to seeing Studio 5 - and why do they have a guy anchor on that show anyway?). Wow, this is a comment board. Lots of other people could be reading this. If you don't know me and you are reading this...I'm sorry and stop reading my comment. This is strictly the ramblings of a brother trying to say something to get his sister to keep blogging since I just sort of started. Remember, You're not writing your blog for me. You're not writing it for your parents. You're writing for that cute girl in Math class. (Again, if you don't know me you shouldn't be reading this and you wouldn't get the joke.)
I thoroughly enjoy the interesing, enlightening, and well written posts. I especially like to see your creative adventures.
Oh and by the way, I love love love the dentist!!!
if you stop writing I'll cry..
Keep blogging! It'll be a great wee treasure to have in the years to come...so many memories saved. Hope you're well!
keep blogging, Kris!! I feel that way all the time (not the dental blues, but the "i don't have anything interesting to share" blues. i write worthless boring stupid stuff regularly and YOU keep reading! I enjoy your blog a lot! and the thing is that what is mundane in your life probably is NOT in ours! I love to read your blog! please keep writing!
Kris you will have to have one crown a year and multiple root canals per year done to catch up with me on dental work but oh its so not fun. HOpe you are better soon! And PLEASE keep blogging for me! I love it!
xo
Emily
So sorry about your dentist appt...really! As for your disclaimer, I don't think this is as mundane as you claim. Keep writing! Otherwise you'll be conforming to the rest of the semi-retired bloggers out there. We don't need anymore of those! Keep up on the blog! I always love reading your blog!
Post a Comment