As I sit here in our messy office and work I think about all the things I need to do and what I should do when I finish working for the day. Although I work from home, I still have a specific schedule that I stick to and am busy all day taking calls, responding to emails, etc.
But I have this box in this room that I have now held onto for 20 months. It holds my bridal bouquet. Obviously the flowers are dried, but I still love it because it reminds me of the day that Jake and I were married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. What a special day and what a lucky woman I am to be married to this man.
But I still don't know what to do with this bouquet. Should I just throw it away ( I mean, I have pictures of it anyway) or should I frame it in a shadowbox frame? that's the only idea I have and I don't love it. I'm not super creative, which is why I am calling on all my blog readers (the 2 of you who look at it occasinally) for ideas. What should I do with it? I would love to hear your thoughts.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
ideas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have no idea... my bouquet wasn't saved. Have you tried searching google for ideas? I'm sure someone out there has done something amazing with theirs! Good luck. Jen
My friends made poppuri (sp?) out of mine. I don't know how they did it though. I wish I would have kept mine in a shadow box though, what a good memory that would bring each time you look at it.
he, i kept mine hanging from the ceiling/wall for a few years - like a dried bundle of flowers, it was pretty. and then i threw it away.
btw - AWESOME new banner, Kristen!!! I don't know how you make those, but this one is so lovely!
Post a Comment