Thank you to everyone for your suggestions on what to serve our dinner guests- hopefully it turns out well.
Until I go through my pictures from Christmas and decide what I need to post on, I am going to do a post on things I've been loving lately because some of them come from Christmas anyway:)
1. Ruffles. Anything with ruffles and I love it. Scarves, cardigans, shirts, you name it. I am usually not super trendy but LOVE ruffles right now. I just love the feminine, fun look. They are so beautiful and fancy looking, I think every woman needs some ruffles in her life. Speaking of ruffles, check out this cute ruffle scarf you can make.
picture from everyjoe.com
2. My kindle. Jake got me this for Christmas and it is awesome. It is so light to hold, so easy to read on and I can sync where I am at to my iphone when needed. Now whenever I am waiting somewhere, I can continue reading in the spot I left off. I am currently reading Sarah Palin's Going Rogue on it, which is interesting so far.
3. This man. I love Jake so much and am so glad to have him as my husband and best friend. He is so talented and always willing to help.
When I started this the other day, I had more on the list, but this is about it for now. Mostly I just wanted to blog about my amazing husband. And ruffles. I love ruffles. :)


5 comments:
I love that you are blogging so regularly! I feel like we are every day friends, not just friends who live across the country. :) It sounds like you are doing great- I like the ruffles but haven't attempted to pull them off myself. Maybe one day, if I found the right item.
I'm in on the ruffle club too. And I agree, Jake is a really great guy! And you are great too!
E
you are so cute! i like this post a lot. a lot.
Amen to the ruffles. And we, too, think that you married an awesome guy. Love ya! Jen
I just want to know what's on Jake's hands? Are those socks? Well, I like your list. I like Jake, electronics, and I like that you like ruffles.
Post a Comment