Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 12of12

I missed the reminder on Sunday since my phone was on silent, which means I didn't do my 12of12. bummer. But, after church I spent most of the day with my sewing machine and ended up taking a few pictures anyway. They all look like the picture below :).  I am giving several handmade gifts this year and am excited but also nervous of how they will be accepted by a few.

I am actually very proud of myself for making one of the little gifts.  It was an idea that I saw on etsy and I experimented with trying to make it work. For me, that is big because I usually just follow a tutorial that is already out there. I will be posting the steps on here soon so you can see my finished product. Remember- I'm still a beginner though!!

0 comments: