Yesterday I went on a short walk to take some pictures to help Jake with one his classes. As I was walking down the sidewalk with my camera around my neck, I passed a small business with a kid outside shoveling. He stopped and started talking to me and showed me the cool fort he had made- "I spent the last 2 days making it!" and promptly asked me- actually, it was more of a command- to take a picture of it.
As I was standing there taking a picture of this stranger in his snow fort I kept thinking "I hope his mom doesn't come out here" I'm sure I looked like a creeper taking a picture of a random little kid that I do not know, but I promise I did it on his request.
maybe one day he will find his picture on my blog. or maybe not.
4 comments:
what a cutie!
haha! that is awesome!
can't you just see this bein Kev, or Sav or Emma? i love it.
That is funny! Where was it at?
Post a Comment