Ok, not really. I just had to use the title- can anyone guess what movie it is from? It's a classic.
Need a hint? It's the same movie that has this quote:
"There are two types of people in this world:Those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him. "
I don't really have a ton of problems like Bob Wiley, but I was thinking of how I want a vacation where I don't go anywhere. I want a vacation with work off where I can sew all day and then work on everything else I have on my to do list.
I am so excited to have a week off of work over Christmas and be with family, but all of my projects will stay here in Utah and they aren't really the type to take with me, which made me wish for a vacation like this. I know it's not realistic. Perhaps it's just a matter of organizing my time better. How do you do it?
Monday, December 13, 2010
a vacation from my problems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't allow myself to do house chores over the weekend. Even though I am more tired in the middle of the week, I would rather go grocery shopping and clean the kitchen so that I can have 2 days of total indulgence during the weekend. So far this has worked for me.
I just hold myself to very low expectations so I don't care if I get stuff done or not. I don't think you could do it, though.
Post a Comment