Tuesday, December 7, 2010

plans for next year

What goals will you be setting for yourself next year?  I have a lot of goals, but I am going to sit down, go through them and organize them and make sure they are realistic so that I actually get them accomplished. I want my next year goals to be like the Happiness Project. And I'm going to start by having one word that will set the tone for next year.  I have many in my head and am not sure what it will be, but I think it will help me focus on my goals.  There are a few here for inspiration.

What about you? What are your plans?

1 comments:

Hopeful Homemaker said...

I've been working on my new year plan for a month or so now. Mine is going to be a phrase instead of a word, but I'm still fine tuning it. I do like the one word idea, it seems like a lot of people use it and really enjoy it. I'm excited to see what you do!