Wednesday night we went to get our Christmas tree. Since I grew up cutting our tree in the mountains every year, I am still not used to driving to a store to get it. But, I checked out the forest service website and there are no places to go close by so we didn't have many choices.
Pictures in our life are pretty boring at this point- its hard to get a picture of the two of us and Jake hates asking someone to take it for us. (I guess we need to add a third person or something.) But for the mean time, enjoy the pictures that I post constantly without people.
The finished tree. We decided to switch off lights on the tree. Last year it was white, so this year it is colored. All the decorations are up too. Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
1 comments:
I notice the disco balls and I love them.
Post a Comment