Sunday, December 19, 2010

success!!

I had the 12 days of Christmas party this week and it turned out really fun.  Every one that came told me "I'm really glad you did this".  And I am too.  I'm glad I got over my insecurities and fears and invited them over. Many of the ladies that came I have never had over and it was fun to chat with them and learn more about them. It was also fun to see everyone's creativity.  And of course, I intended to take pictures, but didn't remember until afterward.






Jake enjoyed the leftovers. 

4 comments:

Deidra said...

Looks like fun! Hope you're feeling better, we were sad to miss you today at church.

Liz said...

i wish we were neighbors! let's hang out and take pictures together and craft and have parties! :)

Alex and Sam said...

I wish I could have been there! But I love my gifts!

Casey & Ashley King said...

I totally would have come if I was creative, but alas that's not one of the talents I have :) Looks like it was fun though!