Monday, November 15, 2010

brave


Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave. 
-Mary Tyler Moore-


Yesterday I passed this invitation around to all the sisters at church. I am being hopeful that out of 80 or so we get at least 12 to participate, but we will see. If any of you want to join, let me know, we would love to have you participate.
What did you do that was brave lately?

3 comments:

Alex and Sam said...

I totally want to do this! Have you done it before? I want some ideas of what people have done for their gifts in the past. Let me know, girllll.

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

What a fun little idea. If you need some more participants, I woudl love to. But don't feel obligated to have me! JUst sounds way fun!

Courtney said...

This sounds way fun. I would love some ideas of what people have done in the past...