Friday, November 5, 2010
an experiment
I took down my black wreath after Halloween and went to put this one up. It is just a plain one that we got for free at a yard sale, but I decided to add some of the leaves I saved from when Jake was raking the lawn on Saturday and I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I like it too, the leaves and the bow on top.
those are real leaves? Its beautiful.
Kristen, this is FABULOUS!!! I LOOOOOOOVEEE the idea of putting real leaves on your wreath. love it.
ooo wish I had real leaves like this! Only gum trees here!
So beautiful and so creative! I love it! Thanks so much for coming to Anna's baptism today. You guys are awesome. I hope your class went well. Love ya.
That is so cute. I want to go make one just like it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I bought the fabric for the ruffle scarf at Hancock Fabric locally. I know they do have it on line too and the source is in my post. It is called Ponteroma Fancies Knit. Good Luck on the scarf! Let me know how it turns out :)
Post a Comment