![]() |
| photo courtesy of this awesome sister |
I have wonderful sisters and sister-in-laws. Each time I am around each of them, they teach me so much and make me want to be a better woman, a better friend, spouse, etc.
I wish I lived closer to them all so I could have some of their wonderfulness rub off on me. I have grown up watching them and following so many of their wonderful examples.
My sisters are such good homemakers, they are amazing at being creative. One has inspired in me a love of photography, the other a desire to learn how to quilt. Both are kind and patient to listen to me talk about my life while they have so many more important things to do with their amazing children.
I can't wait for Christmas when the Sheffield's will all be together to enjoy the craziness of it all. I'm sure there will be plenty of laughter, disagreements, late nights and love. and I can't wait. The last time we were all together was at my wedding in May of 2008.
And just to show you how truly amazing one of my sisters is, she let us stay at her house on Friday night and had her amazing lavender cookies waiting on the bed for us. How kind and thoughtful!

1 comments:
I LOVE those cookies. I'm sad I am out of lavender to make them anymore. Jen rocks. And so do you. And I can't wait to be together. LEt's do a fun project together - something the sisters in laws would like too!
Post a Comment