I am going to do this. I think it sounds a lot of fun.
Handmade Gift Exchange
On another random note, I really like this week's resolution on the Happiness Project. I am going to get organized and really work on this for the next year. I think it would be really fun to start a Happiness Project group. (Can you tell I need friends?)
and more randomness...
I have been looking at cute fabric for baby quilts lately. Here are some of my favorites. What do you like?
Tiny top
Zoologie
All Star
Marine
Urban Circus
most of these are aimed more toward boys since several friends seem to be having boys rather then girls. I wish I had money to buy them all and time to make quilts out of all of them.
and there's still some fabric I want to get my hands on before it is gone (even though I have way too much already) such as Tufted Tweets, Wild Thyme and Hunky Dory. A girl can dream, right? And collect.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the All Star prints. Especially in orange. Yum!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE All Star in blue or green.
well... I have hunky dory and tufted tweets somewhere in a storage unit and I'm so glad I have them. (By the way I got yardage of hunky dory on ebay for not very much.) And I LOVE the christmas idea party. A friend and I were talking just yesterday about doing that. so fun. wish I was closer. xo
e
I'm going to go with Marine. I like that it's different.
Ok, I just signed up for that handmade gift exchange. Totally impulsive, and I have you to thank for it! :)
I have looked at those little elephants over and over again, but I must say that the Marine line is pretty awesome. I think I would go with that.
I got some Tufted Tweets and Wild Thyme. They're awesome, but the thing I've also learned is that next year's collections will be even better. Don't worry, you've got lots of collecting opportunities ahead of you!
Post a Comment