I haven't posted lately because I haven't had much to post about. I have been feeling a little down, discouraged and just blah. Anyway, this post that I read yesterday touched me and made me think more about things.
Especially this quote:
Let's take our focus off the holes in our buckets. And instead, ask God how to use the bucket for His glory. Maybe the hole is the best thing that has happened to you. Sure makes it easier to pour out on others.
I've been trying lately to focus more on others. I always need a constant reminder though, and this one was a good one for me. Hope you are having a great week.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
blah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a great quote! I need to remember that one. All to often I'm the one complaining about my hole...
Post a Comment