Friday, February 26, 2010

crafts to do

This post is mostly for me to refer back to when I need an idea of something cute to make. It is not complete or all encompassing
This cute felted sweater wreath, this cute pomander or (this one)
this flower garland or this fabric scrap necklace
this cute drying rack
and this,  this, this, this and this

not to mention the many recipes I want to try ( if I am ever brave enough) or, more accurately, recipes I want to eat. :) (I guess I don't really care if it's ME trying them)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

cute ideas! we def. need to get together and have a crafting party once the olympics are over ;) !!

Hopeful Homemaker said...

I like the this and this and this list! You found some cute projects! I'm adding a few to my "to do" wish list.