This weekend Jake's dad was looking for a travel companion on his way to Lake Powell. He was going there to look at a boat and didn't want to drive alone, so Jake was nice enough to go along. Instead of driving for 12 hours in a day, I decided to go down and spend the weekend at my sister's and go to some places in Provo and Orem that I have missed since moving to Logan.
Jen was nice enough to let me stay over on Friday night and hang out with the family. I love holding her baby and playing with the kids. They are always so welcoming to me. Jennifer had a fun project for us to do Friday night. Since it was her idea, her materials and I was just the tag-a-long guest (and her blog is way more fun to read anyway) I told her I will just link to her blog about the project. So you can see the most recent craft that I have done here.
Saturday I spent going to some cute stores. The two favorites for me were Alice Lane and Shade. Saturday night, we drove back up to Logan to spend a wonderful, relaxing sabbath at home. And yes, in case any of you were wondering about our little 24 hour excursions to Salt Lake, it happens often. And yes, we do spend a large percentage of our income on gas $. :)
Have a great week.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
this weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cool! Sounds fun.
Kris, it was so much fun to have you here! Thanks for coming. Love ya!
Post a Comment