Wednesday, February 10, 2010

weekend getaway

i found out on sunday that Jake has a quick little getaway planned for this weekend. All i know is that it's not too far of a drive, and that I get to pack my bag for 2 nights.  I know we will be driving back early Sunday morning since we teach Sunday school, but I know it will be fun.  Just a getaway from life for a few days is always fun for me.
What are you doing this weekend? any fun plans?

6 comments:

Liz said...

how fun!! gary planned a getaway for us too. i wasn't supposed to know about it but alas, i did anyway. haha!

Jennifer Harrison said...

Hope you guys have a great time! Nice work, Jake!

Hannah said...

woah baby, how romantic!!!

Unknown said...

Just realized that it would be a valentines weekend getaway. Took me a while, but realized it after all the girls posted about how romantic it was. That means I'm in trouble. Better plan something quick.

And We Sailed On said...

jealous over here. The only place I will be getting away to is the laundry room! :)

Mom said...

I want to hear about it! Where did you go, did you have a GREAT time?